Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Advertisement

Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.

Bruce Aiton (#47039454)
 member for 9 years, 2 months, 6 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
Bio Photo I HAVE 10,000 PHOTOS OF ITASCA CALVARY & HARRIS CEMETERIES. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY GOOD NATURE AND REQUEST PHOTOS, BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE OR WHOLE FAMILIES.SOMETIMES I MAY SEND INFO FROM THE CEMETERY FILES IF IT LOOKS INTERESTING.I AM IN THE SLOW PROCESS OF POSTING ALL MY PHOTOS. SOLDIERS AND HARRIS CEMETERIES ARE FINISHED ANDIi'M WORKING ON ITASCA CALVARY. IF GRAVES ARE UNMARKED, I WILL LEAVE A NOTE ON THE MEMORIAL. IF I DON'T HAVE A PHOTO, I'LL DO A PHOTO REQUEST.

I happily make additions, corrections and family links within a couple of days. Just send them using the edit button feature (send corrections). If you are new to findagrave or a long-time contributor, please be sure to read the guidelines at Findagrave Official Facts so you can be familiar with how things are suppose to be done.

Will transfer memorials within FaG Guidelines
If they are not in my family tree.

PLEASE use the suggest a correction and EDIT functions. For transfers you MUST include your ID number in the email or it will be deleted. Batch names contained in one email will also be deleted.

If your email is not shown on your profile when you do a suggest a correction IT WILL NOT give me an email address so if its something you need an answer to you must type in your email in the suggestion a correction box.

Please do not use my headstone photos from this website to post on any other website or to make duplicate memorials on this one. Photos posted to memorials on Find A Grave are copyrighted by the member who submitted the photos. Lifting the photo to use elsewhere (on other sites) would be a violation of copyright. You must obtain written permission from the member to use any photo for your own use. Just because a picture is on the internet doesn't mean you are entitled to it, especially without giving credit.

The Itasca County Historical Society & Karjala Family History Center is a great source. Have a look at: http://itascahistorical.org/

or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 11,522 Memorials Added
 • 10,917 Memorials Managed
 • 24 Memorials/Week
 • 8,403 Photos
 • 50 Photo Requests
 • 777 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 13 Virtual Flowers
 • 3 Virtual Cemeteries
 • 3 Fame Ratings
 • 1 Sponsorship
 • 2 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

First NameLast Name

Virtual Cemeteries
Aiton Family (21)
David & Sophie SMITH Desc... (11)
Eric G & Maria H BJORK De... (14)
Find A Grave Friends
JudyH, US Veterans Aff...
Messages left for Bruce Aiton (487)[Leave Message]
CatMoves
Nels A Nelson
I believe this person is my grandmothers brother as the birth year and death dates match. his parents links are Mother: 25409218 Father: 25409131

if you could add them I'd be grateful.

thanks,
Lindamarlene
Added by CatMoves on Aug 25, 2017 10:15 PM
Harvey Frisco
RE: Effie Engalls
Life is complicated enough, so why do we add this to our hobby? :-)
Who is her first husband ?
Added by Harvey Frisco on Jul 29, 2017 3:50 PM
Janice Carlile
Hausson
Hi Bruce,
Just checking to see if you have a burial for Sarah Haunson. she died June 1903. She was related to the Yanceys. Sarah's obit and death record state she was buried in the Itasca Calvary Cemetery. I don't seem to be able to pull her up.
Do you have any records?
Added by Janice Carlile on Jun 30, 2017 1:57 PM
RMEllis
Addison Staley
Good afternoon, I am writing to you regarding Memorial number 41599315 (Addison Staley) I am his granddaughter. Through my Family Tree Research on Ancestry.com (Web: Minnesota, Obituary Index), I have learned that my grandmother Mrs Catherine Staley, was entered under her husband's name, Mr. Harvey Addison Staley, (he went by Addison Staley)when she passed away on June 3, 1922. I believe the reason there is no tombstone on her grave was because financially the family could not afford it at that time. I wondered if you could change the name to reflect who is really buried there. Thank you. Robyn
Added by RMEllis on May 26, 2017 1:46 PM
JudyH
RE: Emma Clafton parents
I know what you mean. Even though it takes time, I've learned to check out every edit I get. Some I have declined.
Have a great day and enjoy our warmer weather.
Judy
Added by JudyH on Mar 27, 2017 7:44 PM
K. Roberts
Mood
Thank you
K
Added by K. Roberts on Feb 02, 2017 2:31 PM
Knobhill
Blomquist
Thanks for the photos of the headstones for Ivy and Joseph Blomquist.
Added by Knobhill on Nov 11, 2016 1:33 PM
Angel BAKER
Lucille Drobnick
Thank you so much for you time, however I was asking for the individual, close up so I could read the information, inscriptions. Again thank you for your time.
Added by Angel BAKER on Oct 17, 2016 3:39 PM
Harvey Frisco
Sophie Evanoff
I noticed the 5 photos too. I certainly go along with your idea.
It was great meeting you yesterday.
Added by Harvey Frisco on Oct 12, 2016 2:26 PM
Lori McPhetridge
LeSarge Headstones
I would like to thank you very much for taking the pictures of Frank Sr and Frank Jr's headstones.
Also for try to find stones for Lola & Josephine.
Thanks again,
Lori LeSarge McPhetridge
Added by Lori McPhetridge on Oct 11, 2016 6:52 PM
[View all messages...]

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service